By Mantra Krishh
Most Indian couples feel that intercourse during a lady’s period is a deplorable act. But believe me, the lady is at her most sensitive phase and pleasing her is such a delight. And yes, you must experience the hot flushes that arise if you are making her too hot.
Here are a few tips to make period sex a more comfortable and less messy experience:
- Be open and honest with your partner. Tell them how you feel about having sex during your period, and ask how they feel about it. If either of you is hesitant, talk about the reasons behind the discomfort.
- If you have a tampon in, remove it before you start fooling around.
- Spread a dark-colored towel on the bed to catch any blood leaks. Or, have sex in the shower or bath to avoid the mess entirely.
- Keep a wet washcloth or wet wipes by the bed to clean up afterward.
- Have your partner wear a latex condom. It will protect against pregnancy and STIs.
- If your usual sexual position is uncomfortable, try something different. For example, you may want to try lying on your side with your partner behind you.